OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Our aim is to provide a first class service and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we have fallen short of this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first telephone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you still remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with then you should set out your complaint in writing to:
2 Long Walk
And/or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
- An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our first class service
- What you would like us to do to resolve it
- Any specific details that you feel would assist us with resolving your complaint. Including, but not limited to:
- Names of Advisors you have spoken to in connection with the complaint
- Time(s) and Date(s) of the incidence(s)
- Telephone number(s) and or Address(es) you have used to contact us
- Any written correspondence in connection with your complaint
- Any other document in support of your complaint
The timescales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
- You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
- After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
- Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
- You have waited 8 weeks for your complaint to have been resolved by the Member in writing;
- It is still within 12 months from the our last communication with you regarding this complaint
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
By Email: email@example.com
By post at:
The Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House 1st Floor